The Ten Commandments of Self-Care
by Valorie Burton
1. Use all of your vacation time every year.
2. Commit your time off solely to nonwork-related activities.
3. Take your rest seriously.
4. Have fun at least once a week.
5. Eat regularly, preferably sitting down.
6. Exercise regularly, preferably standing up.
7. Be fruitful and productive, not busy.
8. Use technology to gain time, not consume it.
9. Connect heart-to-heart with the people who matter.
10. Be led by the Spirit.
from: How Did I Get So Busy by Valorie Burton